Duck Town Budget and Financial Information
This page provides a single place for up-to-date information and links relating to the Town of Duck’s budget and other financial information. The Town of Duck’s fiscal year runs July 1st to June 30th.
In an effort to best present the town’s fiscal position, this page will be continuously updated.
Questions related to this information should be directed to the Town Manager Christopher Layton at 252.255.1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Adopted Budget – Fiscal Year July 1, 2016- June 30, 2017
Adopted on June 1, 2016 – FY 2017 Budget (Full Document)
- Adopted Budget Ordinance
- Budget Summary
- Revenue Summary
- Expenditure Summary
- Governing Body Summary
- Administration Summary
- Finance Summary
- Legal Summary
- Public Buildings Summary
- Information Technology Summary
- Police Summary
- Fire Summary
- Inspections Summary
- Ocean Rescue Summary
- Streets and Highways Summary
- Sanitation Summary
- Beach Protection Summary
- Community Development Summary
- Parks Summary
- Capital Outlay Summary
- Budgetary Accounting Summary
- Transfers to Other Funds Summary
- Capital Reserve – Beach Fund
- Appendix A – Manager’s Letter for Proposed FY 2016-2017 Budget
- Appendix B – Town of Duck Organizational Chart FY 2017
- Appendix C – Town of Duck Pay Plan FY 2017
- Appendix D – Estimate of Employee Costs FY 2016-2017
- Appendix E – Five Year Budget Forecast
- Appendix F – Municipal Service District A & B
- Appendix G – Capital Project Ordinance and Capital Reserve Fund Ordinance
- Appendix H – Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
Budget Amendments – FY 2017
Currently there are no budget amendments for the FY 2017.
Budget Amendments – FY 2016
Previous Year’s Budget
Budgets and associated amendments are provided until the Audit for the fiscal year is completed. Audits for previous years are below.
Audits are provided when completed. Until and Audit is completed, the budget for the fiscal year will be posted in the “Budgets” section of this page.
Budget reports are provided on a monthly basis for the corresponding fiscal year. Since reports are cumulative for the year, only the most recent report is posted.
Monthly Budget Reports- FY 2017
Monthly Cash Balance Summary
The MCBS shows information regarding the Town’s actual funds in its bank accounts. Only the most recent monthly report is provided.