The Town of Duck is seeking bids from qualified contractors/ subcontractors to perform the following work:
- Remove deck, stairs, and associated pilings on the south side of the house
- Front entry deck: Replace joists, deck boards, stairs (reorient per owner instruction during site visit), railings, and balusters
- Rear deck: Replace joists, deck boards, railings, and balusters
- Lower-level deck (east side): Remove portion of walkway and lower to grade (per owner instruction during site visit)
- Move hot tub to newly replaced deck and locate at the southeast corner of the deck
- As needed, ensure hot tub wiring and fill line plumbing are installed per code and for ease of access while not interfering with the use of the hot tub
- Replace shower head and valves (and any necessary piping) for the enclosed outdoor shower
- Replace shower head and valves and include foot washing head on the beach walkway shower
- Install new hinges and hardware for outdoor shower enclosure
- Paint the interior and exterior of the outdoor shower enclosure
- Living Room/Dining Area/Kitchen – paint ceilings
- Dining area – replace light fixture (owner supplied)
- Kitchen – replace light fixture (owner supplied)
- Living room and Kitchen – replace two ceiling fans (owner supplied)
- One bedroom – replace ceiling fan (owner supplied)
- Three bathrooms – replace vanity, sink, toilet
- Replace bathroom mirrors (all three)
- Remove all tile and carpet and replace with water resistant laminate flooring (style and color per owner)
- Paint ceiling in downstairs bathroom
- Repair kitchen sink and counter
- Replace east facing fixed pane windows (insulated and tempered)
- Must have a $1,000,000.00 liability waiver
Bids will be accepted until November 30, 2023.
Please submit your bid, along with a copy of your business license, insurance certificate, please email Kim Pittman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants may also schedule a site visit to do a walk-through of the property. Please contact Kim Pittman to schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Pittman, Maintenance Technician, at 252-255-1234.
- The Town of Duck reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The selected contractor/ subcontractors will be required to sign a contract with the Town of Duck.