Total Calls for Service: 238
• Officers issued 10 traffic enforcement actions.
• 105 Business checks were made.
INCIDENTS OF INTEREST
• Credit Card Fraud – Kimball’s Kitchen
Report of a credit card being compromised. Under further investigation.
• Arrest – (1209 Duck Rd Handee Hugo’s)
Employee arrested for embezzlement by employee.
• Drug Possession (1245 Duck Rd)
Officers observed a silver colored car in the parking lot. Both the driver and passenger were acting suspicious. On approach of the vehicle there were obvious signs and smells of marijuana. 2 Subjects were charged for Possession of Marijuana and Paraphernalia.
• Arrest (1264 Duck Rd)
Subject arrested for Driving While Impaired and Speeding 70mph in a 45mph zone.