Weekly Police Blotter
August 31st, 2015 – September 6th, 2015
Total Calls for Service: 270
• Officers issued 27 traffic enforcement actions.
• 111 Business checks were made.
INCIDENTS OF INTEREST
• Mischief (Dune Road)
Complaint of someone hitting the house with water balloons. Officers found evidence of the balloons but were unable to determine where they were being launched from.
• Trespassing (Sea Eider Court)
Several subjects broke into the pool area and hung out drinking beer and horsing around while renters were upstairs.
• Drunk Disturbance (Halyard Court)
Intoxicated male made his way to the pool area and refused to leave. Subject left once police were called.
• Domestic Dispute/Arrest (Sprigtail Drive)
Subject arrested for Simple Assault.
• Drug Possession (1248 Duck Road)
Driver stopped after a be on the lookout (BOLO) was issued for his driving. Driver was issued citation for possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
• Hit and Run (Barrier Island Station)
Night watchmen observed vehicle with damage. Vehicle backed from a parked position into a parked pickup truck. Driver then left but was located by officers after they found the vehicle responsible. Charges of driving without a license and failure to report a crash were issued to the driver.