TOWN OF DUCK POLICE DEPARTMENT
1259 DUCK ROAD ● DUCK, NORTH CAROLINA 27949
(252) 261-1112 ● FAX (252) 261-2108
Weekly Police Blotter
July 23, 2018 – July 29, 2018
Total Calls for Service: 184
- Officers issued 5 traffic enforcement actions during the week.
- 95 business checks were made. 1 unsecured door was found.
- 2 extra patrol checks were requested by out-of-town property owners this week.
INCIDENTS OF INTEREST
- Mutual Aid (Duck Rd)
Officers assisted North Carolina Wildlife Officers investigate a jet ski crash with serious injury.
- Larceny (Ships Watch Beach Access)
Five beach chairs taken from the beach. No suspects at this time.
- Duck Rd/Trinite Dr
A 2-vehicle rear end collision occurred when the first vehicle stopped to allow pedestrians to cross the roadway. No injuries were reported.
- Duck Rd/Schooner Ridge Dr
A 3-vehicle rear end collision occurred when the first vehicle stopped to allow pedestrians to cross the roadway at a marked crosswalk. No injuries were reported.