TOWN OF DUCK POLICE DEPARTMENT
1259 DUCK ROAD ● DUCK, NORTH CAROLINA 27949
(252) 261-1112 ● FAX (252) 261-2108
Weekly Police Blotter
January 28, 2019 – February 3, 2019
Total Calls for Service: 327
- Officers issued 0 traffic enforcement actions during the week.
- 162 business checks were made. 1 unsecured door was found.
- 136 random residential property checks were made. 9 unsecured doors were found.
- 4 extra patrol checks were requested by out-of-town property owners this week. No unsecured doors were found
INCIDENTS OF INTEREST
- Credit Card Fraud (Duck Rd)
A resident found fraudulent charges on a credit card bill and contacted Duck Police to file a report. The two charges were in France and the victim was reimbursed through their bank.
- Suspicious Person (Wampum Dr)
A homeowner contacted Duck Police after viewing an unknown individual on a security camera. Duck Police responded and was unable to locate the individual. The home was found to be secure and nothing appeared to be disturbed or out of place.
- No traffic crashes to report.