- This event has passed.
Fall Bulk Waste Collection
October 14, 2022 @ 5:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fall 2022 Bulk Waste Curbside Collection scheduled for Friday, October 14, 2022
The Town of Duck schedules two (2) free bulk waste collections each year. Collections are provided by Waste Management, Inc.
- In an effort to improve bulk waste collection, the Town is utilizing an electronic bulk waste request form. Please have your items out and submit this form by Wednesday, October 12 at 2 p.m.
- Bulk waste can include all large items including televisions, mattresses, and yard/vegetative debris.
- Yard and vegetative debris must be bagged or CLEARLY tied into bundles of four (4) foot lengths or less weighing NO MORE than 50 pounds each. Waste Management does not use a truck with a mechanical arm and, therefore, the bundle MUST be manageable for a single person to handle.
- Vegetative debris left in piles WILL NOT be collected. See below for example:
These materials will NOT be collected:
- refrigerators or appliances that contain hazardous waste (refrigerant/Freon)
- hazardous materials such as paints, solvents, chemicals, etc. (dry out paint and place in regular trash)
- building materials or demolition debris
- roofing, soil, rocks, concrete, and stumps