This page provides a single place for up-to-date information and links relating to the Town of Duck’s budget and other financial information. The Town of Duck’s fiscal year runs July 1st to June 30th.
In an effort to best present the Town’s fiscal position, this page will be continuously updated.
Questions related to this information should be directed to the Town Manager Drew Havens at 252.255.1234 or email@example.com.
Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Document – July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
Adopted FY 2022 Budget Document (full document with bookmarks and links)
- Recording of the May 19, 2021 Council Budget Work Session.
- Recording of the June 2, 2021 Public Hearing.
- Recording of the June 16, 2021 Budget Discussion and Adoption.
- FY 2022 Budget Public Questions & Comments
Financial reports are provided on a monthly basis for the corresponding fiscal year. Since reports are cumulative for the year, only the most recent report is posted.
Monthly Budget Reports- FY 2021
Monthly Cash Balance Summary
The MCBS shows information regarding the Town’s actual funds in its bank accounts. Only the most recent monthly report is provided.
Budget Amendments – FY 2022
Previous Year’s Budget
Budgets and associated amendments are provided until the Audit for the fiscal year is completed. Audits for previous years are below.
Fiscal Year July 1, 2020- June 30, 2021
Adopted on June 18, 2020 – FY 2021 Budget (Full Document).
- Adopted Budget Ordinance
- Budget Summary
- Revenue Summary
- Expenditure Summary
- Governing Body
- Public Buildings
- Information Technology
- Ocean Rescue
- Streets and Highways
- Beach Protection
- Community Development
- Transfers to Other Funds
- Budgetary Accounting
- Capital Reserve - Beach Fund
- Appendix A - Manager's Letter for Proposed FY 2020-2021 Budget
- Appendix B - Town of Duck Organizational Chart FY 2021
- Appendix C - Town of Duck Pay Plan FY 2021
- Appendix D - Estimate of Employee Costs FY 2020-2021
- Appendix E - Five Year Budget Forecast
- Appendix F -Resolution 15-01, Creating Municipal Service Districts for the Purposes of Beach Erosion Control and Flood and Hurricane Protection
- Appendix G - Municipal Service District A & B
- Appendix H - Capital Reserve Fund Ordinance
- Appendix I - Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
Audits are provided when completed. Until an audit is completed, the budget for the fiscal year will be posted in the “Budgets” section of this page. For audits older than 5 years, please contact the office.