The Duck Jazz Festival Presented by PNC takes place in the Town of Duck annually on Columbus Day weekend.
The 2022 event will begin with a Concert on the Green style event, Saturday, October 8, 2022 from 4 – 6 p.m. Return to the park on Sunday, October 9, 2022, to enjoy a full day of music during this free, non-ticketed festival showcasing national, regional and local jazz musicians on two stages. Gates opened at 10:00 a.m. with live music starting at 11:00 a.m. and food and soft drinks available for purchase from Duck eateries.
- Chairs are available for rent on-site from Ocean Atlantic Rentals.
- The festival takes place rain or shine.
- Attendees are invited to bring food, coolers, chairs, blankets, and well-behaved dogs.
- The Duck Town Park is smoke-free.
- Please no umbrellas or tents during the Duck Jazz Festival.
- Videotaping of the performances is prohibited.
- Plastic and aluminum recycling are available onsite. Please consider taking your glass home with you to recycle.
This year jazz-related events leading up to the main event include a jazz-themed Story Time & Rhythm Play and a can’t miss Sunset Movie on the Green. Live music and special activities will be taking place around town at Duck businesses. For event updates, follow Duck Jazz Festival on Facebook and Twitter, and use #duckjazz on your posts and pictures.
This event is not possible without the amazing support of our volunteers and community members. You don’t have to live in Duck to join the fun! Contact Betsy Trimble, volunteer coordinator, for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org or 252-255-1234.